Thursday, January 20, 2011

traditions

All Disney employees, from the CP participants to the big executives, have to participate in the Traditions class. At check-in they gave us all an assigned time for Traditions. I was originally assigned the afternoon class with my roommate Lisa but we both received calls the night before from the Casting department informing us that we had been moved to the earlier one! We were both pretty excited about this because you get your ID that lets you into the parks at Traditions and we wanted to break them in that night!

When I was doing my research on the DCP, I always wanted to know what happened at Traditions but found a recurring theme among the blogs that I read -- they always kept it a secret! And guess what? I'm doing the same thing!!! I would really hate to ruin the surprises for any other future Disney employees!!!!! But I will tell you that Lisa and I met some nice people from BYU-Idaho....here is the picture to prove it (haha):

After all the excitement I had lunch with my mommy and then we decided to head to the Polynesian (Lisa's workplace!!!!) to get a dole whip and sit on the beach. Of course we took pictures...

Unfortunately, our fun had to come to an end that afternoon and my mom had to fly home :( We both shed a few tears as she dropped me off at my apartment.

That night, the ladies of Chatham 23102 (me and the roomies haha) decided to use our shiny-new cast ID's to get into the park! We started off at Disney's Hollywood Studios but found out when we got there that there was only an hour until park closing. It was a very successful hour though! We rode Tower of Terror, Rockin Roller Coaster AND Toy Story Mania :)
Epcot was our next stop...we grabbed some dinner and margaritas in Mexico and worked our way around the World Showcase. We finished off the night watching Illuminations and then went home!

xoxo,
Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment