Wednesday, January 19, 2011

check in day

Check-in day for the DCP was crazy busy! I met my roomies outside of Vista around 7:45AM and soon after that the line was opened and we began the whole process. First you are given a nametag and your program guide and then you proceed into the line for housing stuff. We got very lucky and were given the complex and room type that we wanted! Some other people in line near us were not so lucky :/

There are a few other stations that you stop at and then you are on the bus to casting! I was SO excited to be going into the casting building. It was my first time ever and knowing that I was going in there having already been offered a position with the company made it that much more exciting :)

Once inside, you are given your location (I'm at Cinderella's Royal Table!!!!) and then you visit a million more stations. It feels like you are there FOREVER. At the end they have a PhotoPass photographer there to take your picture, so look cute ;)

I had my mom pick me up at Casting so I didn't have to ride the bus back to Vista and we went to my apartment. After doing a little bit of moving in, my mom and I went to have some lunch and later on that afternoon the roomies and I headed to the housing meeting.

Here is a picture of me and my lovely roommates on check-in day:

For dinner that night, my mom and I had reservations at 'Ohana. OMG SOOOOOO GOOOODDDDD! We had been there before for breakfast but dinner there is a different beast entirely. We ate until we were about to burst and then headed back to our hotel for the night.

Here are some pictures from dinner:


xoxo,
Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment