Friday, January 14, 2011

once upon a time is now


I'm here!

My mom and I landed in Orlando last Saturday and I have been SO busy since then. I know that all of the bloggers say that they are always so busy and that they never have time to update their blogs but I never knew how true that was until I got here!

But anyways, here I am updating my blog :)

In a nutshell, everything has been great so far! I had a fun mini-vacation with my mom before check-in started, got the apartment I wanted (with great roomies!), was assigned an amazing location, and have had a lot of fun at my orientation sessions!

Instead of one long post, I'll break it up into sections so look out for posts on the following:

Moving
Check-in
Traditions
Park Orientation
Apartment

Then I should be all caught up and be back to regular posting :)

xoxo,

Natasha


No comments:

Post a Comment