Thursday, July 21, 2011

invitations

Sending out your wedding invitations is a process. A long, but fun and rewarding process! I am very excited to say that our wedding invitations have been sent and now I am patiently awaiting RSVP cards. (talk to me in September and patiently will most definitely be changed to not-so-patiently)

I am so happy with the way they turned out. We wanted a fun, casual feel to them that fit the relaxed vibe of our destination wedding.

What do you think?

(removed our last names obviously)

I also helped my mom design the invitations for my bridal shower...


(again, last names and phone numbers have been removed :D)

Need invites for anything? I would love to help you design them!

xoxo,

Natasha



1 comment:

  1. I think they're perfect : )
    And the bachelorette party ones are too amazing. Gahhh

    ReplyDelete