Thursday, June 3, 2010

Movie Buff...


In the last two day I have been to two different movie screenings. I love when I get invitations to these...mostly because they are free :)

Last night I saw Charlie St. Cloud with Beth, Jesse, and Corey. The movie was sad, but very original (I thought) and it had Zac Efron in it so, of course, it had to be good....right? He did such a great job in the role and it was completely different than anything he has done before. I don't think this is a movie that I will be taking Alex to see but I definitely recommend it as an "at home" movie. The four of us were chosen to be in the group of people who do an extra critique of the movie (in addition to the survey they pass out to everybody in the audience) which was exciting as always.

As we left the theater we were handed another invitation for a screening that was tonight. Jesse and Corey couldn't make it but Beth and I decided to go, and I'm glad we did!

Tonight we saw Dinner for Schmucks. This movie was hilarious and I loved every minute of it. I don't want to give anything away but the cast was amazing and everything in the movie worked :) I'm excited to see this movie again!



(I couldn't find a poster for Charlie St. Cloud so a picture of Zac Efron will have to do!)

In other news...I hung out with my madre today while my car was being fixed. Love her <3

xoxo,

Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment