Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Happenings


So far, June has been a pretty busy month for me. I have had a few job interviews and done the follow-ups....hope something falls through soon! I continue to look/apply for any and all opportunities!

Last week Lily, Kaili and I went to an abandoned boat on the side of the road and took some pictures :)

One of Alex's best friends graduated from Cal Poly last weekend in SLO so we made the trip up there last weekend. Fun times :)


Yesterday, my mom and I spent the day at Disneyland :) Seriously, having an annual pass is the best thing in the world! The new show at California Adventures, World of Color, opened last Friday and we were both really excited to see it -- so we went! We had to get there pretty early to get a fastpass to the show (to make sure we would get a spot) but it was well worth it! The park was crazy busy -- about 80,000 people in attendance! -- but we didn't worry about getting on all of the rides since we know we will be back again soon (another reason why passes are amazing!)


In other news...2 weeks until Michigan!


xoxo,

Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment