Monday, December 27, 2010

packing for the cp


Yikes! Exactly 2 weeks from today I will be all checked in for the Disney College Program! (and since it is 9PM there, I will have a full belly from dinner with my madre at O'hana :D)
I really hate packing (but not as much as I hate unpacking!) so I'm not really looking forward to this part. But on the positive side...I love lists, and packing lists are important so you don't forget anything. So here is my packing list for the DCP:

On-boarding paperwork

Disney notebook/journal (my brother got me an extra cute one for Christmas!!)

Pens

Calendar

White board/ markers

Passport

Checkbook

Sheets

Pillows (and cases!)

2 blankets

Digital photo frame (with loaded up memory card)

Printed photos

Jewelry tree

Jewelry (and cleaner)

CLOTHES! (I dont' want this post to be twelve years long so I wont go into detail about what clothes I am bringing)

Charlie (the bear that Alex and I made together hehe)

Shoes - tennis, dress and slippers (or flip-flops...whatever you call them!)

Wireless router

Laptop (charger and case too!)

Cell phone (and charger)

Kindle (charger and case too!)

Camera (charger and case too!)

Ipod (charger and case too!)

Combo lock for locker in closet

Laundry hamper (will buy there)

Towels

Toiletries (some I will buy there, some I will bring)

Hair ties

Brush

Makeup

Umbrella

Purses

I'm sure that there are some things I am missing right now and some other things that will find their way into my suitcase once I start packing -- but this is a big chunk of it.

Since I am flying to Orlando, I will be fitting everything into 2 (possibly 3) roller bags. I will add to this list if I remember anything else that I think will be super helpful to have down there!


xoxo,

Natasha

4 comments:

  1. Did you make Charlie at Build-a-Bear? Kyle and I made one there for our one year anniversary. His name? Kyle Bear... haha really original.

    Love the list! It's helping me with my packing : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! we made him at Build-a-Bear on our first Valentines Day :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just started packing today. I've got a long way to go! I'm bringing two roller's but I have no idea how I'm going to roll two rollers lol. And I totally have the same notebook! I wrote down all my interview notes in it. I think it brought me good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome! Hope it brings me good luck too ;)

    I'm going to use it as my journal while doing the CP!

    ReplyDelete