Friday, November 12, 2010

love is in the air


FOUR of the grandchildren of Bud & Claudie Spiroff (aka my grandma and grandpa!) are now engaged! Love must really be in the air :)

My grandma and grandpa are seriously the cutest couple I have ever seen. They have been married over 50 years and couldn't be happier :) The two of them are the reason that I have such an amazing family and I don't think I could ever thank them enough!!! They are the best parents, grandparents, and great-grandparents that any of us could ever ask for!

aren't they cute?!

Emily and Tad kicked off the engagement train on New Year's Eve and are planning on getting married this coming June.


Next came Shauna and Nikita in August. Kita popped the question while they were vacationing in Hawaii and they are hoping to tie the knot here in California sometime next fall.

Alex and I are next! He asked me to marry him on our 4 year anniversary just last week :) We are planning to have our ceremony in Hawaii and a reception back in California next fall.

A few days after we got engaged, my cousin Kira announced that her and Adam are engaged now too! They are planning a picnic-style wedding in Ohio this August.

2011 is going to be exciting. Lots of weddings, family, love, laughter, pictures and memories. I can't wait for it all to start!


xoxo,

Natasha

1 comment:

  1. That's amazing! Congrats! I'm actually going to celebrate my one year wedding anniversary next month, we got engaged at Disneyland :)

    ReplyDelete