Wednesday, September 29, 2010

purple


So I realized today that some of the people reading this blog are probably people intersted in the Disney College Program...either people who are waiting for their purple emails/folders, people who have alread been accepted, or people who are trying to decide if they want to apply. Since I only have like 1 post about the DCP so far, I feel like its time for another :D


On September 9th I recieved my purple email!! (exactly 3 weeks after my interview) I was accepted for FSF&B which wasn't my first choice but isn't a bad role :) I can't believe that this is all coming together -- it feels like a dream!

Then, 2 weeks after the email, I got my purple folder! I ended up going to Disneyland later that weekend so I brought my folder along with me...


xoxo,

Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment